add two guests to your apartment
Room A is given only as support for the apartments for additional guests.
Pets not allowed in the room
Why you'll love it
Lovely view and comfort
- Exceptional sea view
- Wide and bright spaces
- Fully furnished
Share your favorite moments
- Internet access to keep updated and share your vacation
- Your photos with the ocean in the background on the terrace
- Panoramic Terrace
- Deckchair and beach umbrella
|Basic charge per week||100€||100€||100€||150€||150€||150€||250€|
|Security to be paid at check in||50€||50€||50€||50€||50€||50€||50€|
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PRICES
|second parking space (July/August) |
second parking space (other months)
|5 € |
|per day (only if available) |
per day (only if available)
|reserved for families without car |
only for childrens till 2 years
|washing machine||2,50 €||for one program (detergent included)|
|Internet Hot Spot||free||with own laptop|
|set of towel |
|5 € |
|1 big, 1 middel and 1 small |
|wood for the fire place |
gas or electric heater
|60 € |
|appr. price for one week, price will be calculated by consumption |
|taxi service||15 €||to/from the railway station Centola or Pisciotta/Palinuro|
Check In - Check Out
- Check-In: 16.30
- Check-Out: 10.00
-  The exact number of people (including children of any age) as well as additional visitors that stay overnight must be stated.
-  The day of arrival (not before 4.30 p.m.) and the day of departure (not after 10.00 a.m.) will be agreed upon. During the main season this will be Saturday.
-  A booking confirmation will be sent by email, fax or letter.
-  The deposit is 30% of the total amount. The deposit must be transferred to a named account, the bank transfer counts as a booking confirmation. The apartment is not bindingly reserved until the deposit has been transferred to the account.
-  If the booking is canceled, the deposit will only be returned if the apartment can otherwise be rented.
What to do on arrival
-  IDs or passports must be presented to the management for inspection and the forms required by the local administration must be completed.
-  At arrival the remaining balance must be paid, plus a 50 Euro bond must be deposited. Credit cards and EC-cards cannot be accepted.
-  It is not permitted to check in to the apartment with more people than have been specified at booking. The number of people that exceed the maximum occupancy of the apartment cannot be accommodated.
-  All broken or missing appliances must be reported within the first 24 hours. In each apartment there is a list of all kitchen utensils provided.
-  If the planned arrival is after 8 p.m., or in case arrival should be significantly delayed, we ask to be informed by telephone so the handover of the apartment can be arranged.
Rules of conduct
-  Behavior on the facility should take care that other guests don’t feel disturbed or bothered. Music and television should be put on low volume. Noisy games that might bother other guests (e.g. ball games) are prohibited. Quiet-times between 2.30 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. and between 11 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. are to be minded.
-  Pets of any kind and size are not allowed without explicit permission of the management. Pets must be indicated at the time of booking.
-  Management is to be notified of any visitors who are not recorded guests of the cottage. They are not allowed before 10.00 a.m. or after 10.00 p.m.
-  People who are not guests of the cottage are not allowed to enter the apartments and thus to stay overnight.
-  Management takes no liability for stolen items and articles of value in the apartments or underground parking. The same exclusion applies to damage on vehicles in the underground parking garage and on the parking lot.
-  Guests are please asked to separate their waste into the containers provided (household garbage, paper and plastic-/glass bottles).
What to do at the departure
-  Defective, broken or missing furnishings, equipment or kitchen utensils must be reported to management.
-  Any extra services used must be reported and settled.
-  Kitchenette, oven, gas stove, refrigerator and kitchen utensils have to be left clean. Extra cleaning of the kitchen is offered for 15 Euros. Leftover food must be put in a designated box.
-  We will charge 30 € for staying in the residence (apartement or room) after check-out time.
Guests are required to follow the business conditions. Violation causes immediate dismissal of the rental contract, settlement of any potential balance, and the immediate departure.